mercredi 12 décembre 2007

TV journal #4 Prison Break



Episode #1 of the second season. Under the view of Michael Scofield.

The morning after the escape, we were still running in the forest trying to shake off the prison guard. But it was no longer just the prison guards; the FBI was also chasing us. I heard the dogs bark behind us, I knew they were getting closer. In fact, Bellick, a prison guard, finally reached us, and shot in our direction. He almost got me, but my brother saved me at the last second. When we finally got to the cemetery, where were our things that were going to help us to disappear like passports, money and clothes. When we were leaving, I saw a SUV and a guy who seemed to be from the FBI. In fact, when he saw us he started running after us. We finished by losing him but I was afraid because if he knew where we were, he was able to know where we are going. We finally decided to go in separate ways to get more chance of losing the police. For sure, I went with my brother in the west of the United States to find the money of Westmorland.

Aucun commentaire: