mercredi 12 décembre 2007

Tv journal #5 Prison break

I loved the exercise of watching a series and making a TV journal of it. Watching TV in English is a very good way to learn. Sometimes, in class or when we are doing homework, it can be very boring, so we are not in a good mood to learn. So, watching a series that you love is a very good way to increase your English. For my part, I discovered a real passion for the Prison Break series. I watched completely the first and the second season in two weeks. That’s about 50 episodes. And the DVDs were not translated to French so I still watched it in English after the episodes that were for the TV journal. Now I’m watching the third season at FOX on Monday. The part that you have to discuss with other people about your program was fun too because I really liked the series and I wanted to express how good Prison Break is. There is also the fact that we post our assignment on a blog so everybody can see it. I hope that when your future students will look at our blog they will choose to watch Prison Break.

1 commentaire:

Jane a dit…

I have really enjoyed the development of your blog and I'm so glad that you found the project so worthwhile. I hope you keep it up!